Saturday, June 23, 2007

2007. another yr. Even more bleSSed. by.U

tears of joy.
it was.

reading the girls blogs..
the words frm jj..
words frm yh..
i am so lucky.
i really am.

i cldnt slep alrdy.
had to wake up to hear the storied behind!
ha..
but yes..im loved by You all.

thks to the everSo Red family of mine.
i know YOU are the best.
suddenly i feel like im the girl in "wei siao pasta"haha.
i really am the princess Huh~

jj: "did u msg ur dajie.. she really dote on u u know...
saw her sweating so much.. n she stil keep asking me to stay away frm the bbQ"
" ur dad was so tired! i saw him sitting there looking realy tired.."....

:) i know..i really know.
i know im their lil girl.
n i always will.
thats y im so lucky.

i tnk.. i have to withstand the foo family's "takan" for a long while!
hahahhaha

best moment.
the CheerS' b4 we left.
n my crappy speech on the bench!

the phrase of the night frm my sis
".. if cindy is getting married.. i think im gonna migrate.."
whahahhahhahaaa.

told u.. 我们''是幸' FOO' 的!
:D

------------------------------------------------------
to my OLd girlfrens.+ spouses!

Did u all check out the YUMMMMY sALads!!???!!!??!!!
oh did i say its super preettty too?n not forgetting the yummy drink :)

hmph. what can i say abt this bunch of annoying lovable frens!
hahhahha
they never let me worry.
they bring their bf to do all the "sai kang".
they are not afraid to say the worst comments!
they always love the present n wan to own another set of present they buy me! hahhahaha.
they always make me feel so safe n assured with them around...

thku for being my decade old fren.thku for nt letting any1 get tummy ache! haa.
thku for always being at every part of my life.
n being part of my biG family!!!!!

they got me this super cute princess candy ferry card.
n it wrote"(front) She's cute! She's fun! She's swet! She's smart! She walks away with every heart!(inside) She's proud! She's cool! She'd curious too! She's fabulous! She is you! & dollyn added.." AND SHE IS CRAZY TOOO! " ahahhahaa. champion! i like~

______________________________________

the boys~

same old pattern
same old love :)
they dun like to show it.
but i like to force them to show it!
hahahaha

thku for being ther when i need u all.
thku for letting me be rebellious when i need to.
thku for adding sillyness n horrrribleness when im dreming..
thku for making me happy always..
n thku for... loving ur lil girl. she has outgrown being a lil boy!
hahaha

best phrase " nvm la.. its ok!.. bcus.. ONE YEAR ONCE only! haha.
but for u only cindyfoo!"& "..ur fringe fringe fringe... smile la!" haha.

__________________________________

Sventies;

they make me melt.
they make me cry.
they shop for me like forever?
i knw bcus they shop w me in mind..
n they wan the best gift for e crappy me.

did u see the girls cook?
omg.haa...
muaks.

i love them.
i love the cupcakes.
i love the card (thers magic that makes the girl beautiful in the shining jewel box -it wrote).
i love the bag.i love everything.
i love the lovely lovely- nesssy seventies way we wld behave to live like lil girls.

i just know they never fail to assure me.
n they always remind me of how loved i am..
thats the sweetest thing..bcus we all need such reminders as it multiplies it all!

i LOVE my sventies.
LOVE LOVE LOVE - Mika tune.

best moment. June bbQ.Kl n xy Melting in the heat!
Issac got bullied by me! haha.Ginny being my bestest camera ger!
thku for the flower issac- it completes the nite.

________________________________________

i got this bunch of swet Dajies-jies.
they dote me.they pamper me.
they protect me.

and made me feel like i got another 3 dajies!
hahaanow i got 6?
:D

its amazing the kind of frenship i have with them.
its amazing.
it realy is.
thku for loving my sis.. n loving me just like her!

best moment.CYNTHIA bbQing!...
they laze @ the seats.. n the sramble to maintain the pretty image! haa.
________________________________

my baobei~

she ar.
AIYO
AIYO
hhhahahaaaa.
he's everywhere.
she's very busy!
she's super duper everywhere.
n she wore red!
:D

thers so much to say..
theres do much love.
n im hers tmr! hahahha.

its amazing i din bbq @ my plce. yet @ hers..
yet i feel so comfy.
thku aunty!!!!!

our relationship is..special.
baobei ar.
thers this tym when u hug me tight tight for a pic.
we really very long nver hug tight tight!
hahah.

thku for loving me.
doting me.
n trying so hard to
make it perfect for me.
i know. its my standards. im a hard nut. but u scored ger!!!!

best moment.our parents meet!(omg we sound like les!)
wahahahhha
______________________________

the bf.

he ar.
do alll the sai'kang.
complain to my sis i never invite his mum.
nag n nag n nag.
hehehe.

he ar..
so love the watch he buy me.
so proud of it..
n warn me nt to scratch it.
n remind me nt to be late.

n he have yet wish me hapy bday.
:)

loves the naggy bf..
for reasons i duno.
hmm... mayb its the naggyness.
mayb its the lameness..
maybe its when his gf becus silly..
u wld find him standing at a corner..looking at her..
n only voices out when needed..is that a kind of shelter?
or is he admiring her courage to nonsence?ha.
i do not know.

but.i know he constantly reminds me of how lucky i am.
n y he say.. he cnt pamper me too much,
bcus im alrdy pampered by my family.
oi bf. lamest reason!

bt thku for being a part of me..

best moment.boon n him @ the fire.
he stops the other couples n steals 3 shots w me.
staring @ the watch at the lift like he hopes to be a woman! haha
_________________________________

the other buds that came.. ( and almost did )
that completed the picture.

*oli+nicole.
this amazing uncle fren @ sch.
thku for the effort. shes swet~

- shawn u owe me.

* ter came w/o greg.
i mis the gay couple. whers their gf sher?

- chin says he owes me pizza.

- edwin msg me the lamest thing.
but its really swet.
edwin, i know u hope to be here..
CASTaway that leg soon ok?

- jr's sweetest call n apologies.
he just love to say sorry hor. silly.

- xt's stil mugging!

*mr K n jean.
mr k.n i have a special frenship
n i always thk him for it. glad it happened..
n hopes to never walk away frm it.
i see him being very much happi..
i really hope for the best for him.
thku for shoppping for me. miss shopping w u.
u owe me forever! haha.

*Ian & Jen
how pretty can ur pres get?!!!
its pretty prettttty so pretty!
thku for extending ur frenship to me.
the lov n effort.t
hku thku thku.
i saw jen sleping in the car.
thku for waiting.. omg. how cld i. hmph. just thku

- jo jo tried! thku alrdy ger.

- KY! my dearest!thku for shopping.
" quite nice the watch. only u will wear this kind la" KY!!!! hahahah
ur the sweetest of all. bcus u say she irrrrritating-est yet bestest words.

hmm.. who else?the few that found out?
thku. just thku.
___________________________________

THANKYou
for being a PART OF
MY FAMILY.

Loving u all.loving the presentS n the prettttttttiest cards.

i hope every1 enjoyed the food.
:)

pics whld be up soon..compiling.
its a long 1 huh!

mylove.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home